Showroom and Demo hours:
Portland. Weekdays: 9am to 6pm, weekends by appointment. There is plenty of good riding close to our shop including hills and miles of paved bike trail along the river. 2005 S.E. 8th Ave, Portland, OR 98155. Phone (503) 231-4888
Sausalito. Our Sausalito showroom is closed until April 5th. Thursday through Sunday, 10am to 6pm, other days and hours by appointment. Fabulous riding in the area, road and trail, plenty of demo bikes for both. Other days are usually available. 1201 Bridgeway Ave ste D, Sausalito, CA 94965. Phone (971) 285-7630.
Ordering a Renovo
Ordering is easy and we're happy to help you every step of the way. To begin with, don't obsess over the wood selection, let us help with that, it's what we do; we have hundreds of Renovo riders all over the world who are very pleased with both the beauty and performance of their bikes.
- Place your order get in the queue, the particular model can be selected or changed during the wait.
- Your wood selection will be governed by the appearance you like, your weight and your riding style, so after you complete the fit form we can guide you in wood selection and determine your frame size.
- If you want a complete bike instead of just a frame, we'll help you with component selection and suggest options that meet your preferences and budget. If you're not familiar with components, no problem, we are, so this is the easiest part.
- Shipping costs fluctate, so they will be estimated at the time of order, but will be charged at the current rate when we ship.
- Now comes the hard part, waiting for it to arrive.
Upon receipt of your deposit, we will send a confirming email and begin work with you to finalize the details of your order. We won't start on your frame until we're both satisfied with the details. We will give you an approximate delivery schedule, but it's an estimate, not a promise. Please bear in mind your frame is not made on a production line. It is painstakingly hand made and we never compromise quality for the sake of speed, so please be patient if our delivery estimate is off, they just take as long as they take.
Deposit amount. We ask for a deposit to secure your place in the queue. When it is time to produce your frame/bike, we will ask for the final balance.
- Credit card payments in person or by phone: 503-231-4888
- Personal check
- Direct deposit
- Wire transfer
- Paypal using the payment button below using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and eCheck. You can use credit cards without registering with PayPal; after clicking 'add to cart', use the left-hand button labeled "check out"
Prices and Deposits
Deposits are non-refundable
Appalachian woods are grown in the Appalachian region of the U.S. Tropical woods are sourced mainly from South America and Africa.
Wood options for the Appalachian series include walnut, ash, hickory and maple, in a maximum of two species per frame.
Note: Frame prices do not include forks
Piano/mirror, filled-grain finish $350
Anodized dropouts $150
Polished dropouts $200
- Curly maple $200
- Wenge $200
- Purpleheart $150
Since wood is a natural material subject to diseases, shortages, wars, mill processing volumes, processing difficulty and material property variations, we will show price adders here for woods affected by these problems. Also, some woods may become unavailable for any of the above reasons. If this occurs in the time between original order and production you will have the option of selecting a different species.
Please call 503.231.4888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.
Complete Bike Builds
We have trained (Cervelo, Specialized, United Bicycle Institute) mechanics with many years experience building high-end competition bikes. We are experienced with, and equipped to build with any components or groups, from top of the line Shimano Di2 electronic to internal hub commuters. We'll be happy to provide quotes for complete bikes with any combination of components to suit you.
Sizing your Frame
There are several options for sizing:
1. If you have a bike that fits you well, we can use that to determine the best size. We will need the year, make and model.
2. Use our fitting form on the frame fitting page to measure yourself in an industry accepted format. We will receive the data and determine your best fit. If we have questions we will call or email for additional specifics.
3. You can get a fit at most bike shops for between $100 and $200.
4. If you come to our shop we can provide a fit by a trained performance fit specialist. Please call for an appointment.
Renovo frames excluding finish are warranted against defects in materials or manufacturing for ten years from date of purchase to the original owner. The finish is warranted for five years from date of purchase, but does not include continuous outdoor exposure. Frames will be replaced or repaired at our option. Contact Renovo if you believe there is a defect, returns must be authorized by Renovo. The owner is responsible for shipping the frame to our shop.
In keeping with the Lean Manufacturing practice of Kaizen, or constant improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.