Showroom and Demo hours:
Portland. Weekdays: 9am to 6pm, weekends by appointment. There is plenty of good riding close to our shop including hills and miles of paved bike trail along the river. 2005 S.E. 8th Ave, Portland, OR 98155. Phone (503) 231-4888
Our Sausalito showroom is closed until March 1st. Thursday through Sunday, 10am to 6pm, other days and hours by appointment. Fabulous riding in the area, road and trail, plenty of demo bikes for both. Other days are usually available. 1201 Bridgeway Ave ste D, Sausalito, CA 94965. Phone (971) 285-7630.
Ordering a Ready to Ride Renovo
These are frames in stock which are assembled into bikes from standard builds. These bikes eliminate that is typical for custom frames and will ship within two to four weeks from ordering barring supplier delays.
At this time we are not selling frames only.
New custom orders will not be accepted until April, 2015. Further info
The process easy. Place the RTR deposit of $1500 and state the model, size and component groupset you want. If you're unsure or need help in any details, please don't hesitate to contact us. If you don't know your size please go to our Bike Sizing page and follow those directions. We will email your correct size within 24 hours and complete pricing and options for the model you've selected. Once the details are settled, we’ll order your parts and invoice you for the balance. Your bike will ship within two to four weeks. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Credit card payments in person or by phone: 503-231-4888
- Personal check
- Direct deposit
- Wire transfer
- Paypal using the payment button below using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and eCheck. You can use credit cards without registering with PayPal; after clicking 'add to cart', use the left-hand button labeled "check out"
Complete Bike Builds
We have trained (Cervelo, Specialized, United Bicycle Institute) mechanics with many years experience building high-end competition bikes. We are experienced with, and equipped to build with any components or groups, from top of the line Shimano Di2 electronic to internal hub commuters. We'll be happy to provide quotes for complete bikes with any combination of components to suit you.
Sizing your Frame
There are several options for sizing:
1. If you have a bike that fits you well, we can use that to determine the best size. We will need the year, make and model.
2. Use our Bike Sizing page to measure yourself in an industry accepted format. We will receive the data and determine your best fit. If we have questions we will call or email for additional specifics.
3. You can get a fit at most bike shops for between $100 and $200.
4. If you come to our shop we can provide a fit by a trained performance fit specialist. Please call for an appointment.
Renovo frames excluding finish are warranted against defects in materials or manufacturing for ten years from date of purchase to the original owner. The finish is warranted for five years from date of purchase, but does not include continuous outdoor exposure. Frames will be replaced or repaired at our option. Contact Renovo if you believe there is a defect, returns must be authorized by Renovo. The owner is responsible for shipping the frame to our shop.
In keeping with the Lean Manufacturing practice of Kaizen, or constant improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.